Google has added a new feature in its Google Maps. Now, the Google Maps’ Street View comes with Panoramio. You can now walk in the streets and enjoy users’ contribution of photos from Panoramio via Google Maps.
This new feature is a user-friendly service. When you are in Google Street View and looking at a building or tower, the Street View will auto-match the photos from Panoramio and show them on the right top corner. If you want to view all the related photos, just click on it. For example, if you are looking at Eiffel Tower, Paris, the Street View will show all Eiffel Tower’s photos from Panoramio. You can view all the Eiffel Tower’s photos in different angles, sessions or climates.
Let’s explore your dream locations in the world with Google’s Street View without even leaving your home.
- How To Enable Windows 8 Aero Glass-Style Transparency Effect
- BBC iPlayer Finally Arrives on Windows Phone 8 Free Download
- Viber Desktop for Windows & Mac Desk with Video Calling Feature
- Enable SugarSync to Sync External USB and Network Drives
- Sony Xperia ZR Waterproof Smartphone Allows Underwater Full HD Video Shooting