The creator of the global phenomenon Angry Birds, Rovio has released the latest version of its brand new game Angry Birds Space 1.3.0 for Android platform. Angry Birds Space is an innovative new gameplay with the Angry Birds floating in a strange galaxy surrounded by space pigs. The games has been featured with unique background that takes traditional gameplay to a totally new level. Additionally, the Angry Birds are also equipped with new superpowers and eight new characters.
Features of the Angry Birds Space includes:
- NASA and Angry Birds team up for the most epic episode yet where the piggies have hijacked the Curiosity Mars Rover. (New)
- Blast through 20 fiery levels on the red planet, plus two antenna egg levels.(New)
- Dodge explosive volcanoes and fire asteroids.(New)
- Brand new astronaut pig. (New)
- Find three hidden rovers and landers to open special bonus levels and discover more about the NASA missions. (New)
- 130 interstellar levels.
- Brand new birds with Ice Bird and Space Egg.
- Brand new superpowers.
- Zero-gravity space adventures.
- Trick shots using planets’ gravity.
- Beautifully detailed backgrounds.
- Hidden bonus levels.
- Regular free updates.
For users of Android platform who wants to try on the Angry Birds Space can download from Google Play as it is available for free.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 With TouchWiz Android skin
- Samsung’s Giving Away a Million Copies of Jay-Z’s New Album “Magna Carta Holy Grail”
- 50-inch Ultra HD LED 4K TV For Only $966 Is Simply Bonkers
- AVG Anti-Virus 2013 Free Direct Download Link With 1-Year License Serial Key Code
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Ready for Pre-Order In India