Have interesting feed (RSS or Atom) that want to share with website or blog readers? (Subscribe to Tip and Trick feed) It’s possible to display and show feed contents on another website or blog to encourage readers to visit origin blog or site, and thus boosting both traffic. Showcasing contents from another blog by displaying its feed also useful for bloggers who have multiple blogs that want to cross-reference between each other to increase traffic, or want to combine several feeds to show in one portal or post.
To activate BuzzBoost service, login to FeedBurner account, and select the feed (blog or site) that you want to post on another or other website or blog. Then click on Publicize tab, and select BuzzBoost on the left pane.
Configure the feed settings such as number of items to display and whether to open links in new window or same window, and then customize how the feed content to display such as feed title, whether to display favicon, author name, item content format and plain text excerpt length, item publication date, linked media from a podcast and link to feed.
When finished configuration, click on Activate button to activate the BuzzBoost service, or click Save to make the changes on settings effective if the service already activated.
- How To Enable Windows 8 Aero Glass-Style Transparency Effect
- BBC iPlayer Finally Arrives on Windows Phone 8 Free Download
- Viber Desktop for Windows & Mac Desk with Video Calling Feature
- Enable SugarSync to Sync External USB and Network Drives
- Sony Xperia ZR Waterproof Smartphone Allows Underwater Full HD Video Shooting