How to convert your files and documents to PDF format? How to create or save as a PDF documents? And, most importantly, how to get PDF done for free? These are a few frequently asked questions for users who want to share or email files and documents via email or over Internet, where the de facto file format is Acrobat PDF. PrimoPDF is freeware PDF creator that converts, saves and prints files in industry-standard PDF files for free.
Basically, PrimoPDF will add a “PDF Printer” driver in the system so that any files and documents print to the PDF Printer will automatically convert and save as a PDF file. Features of PrimoPDF PDF Creator Free include:
- No ads.
- Create PDF files from 300+ file types.
- Make PDF documents for different uses, including online viewing, eBooks, office printing, and prepress (high-end printing).
- Combine PDF files after they are converted.
- Secure with passwords and add document information (title, author, etc.) during creation.
- PDF files conform to the PDF 1.4 and 1.5 specification.
- Support Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista (64-bit PrimoPDF only).
PrimoPDF can be download from Download.com. For PrimoPDF version 4.0.1, the direct download link to 32-bit and 64-bit setup install is as below:
- BBC iPlayer Finally Arrives on Windows Phone 8 Free Download
- Viber Desktop for Windows & Mac Desk with Video Calling Feature
- Enable SugarSync to Sync External USB and Network Drives
- Sony Xperia ZR Waterproof Smartphone Allows Underwater Full HD Video Shooting
- How to Access Files to SD Cards and Flash Key Drives For Modern Windows 8 Apps