Have you ever wished you own one of those gadgets seen in James Bond movies or the Batman Returns, Transformers and Mission Impossible blockbusters? A penknife that flips open into a poison dart, a lighter that doubles as a pistol, a car that can transform into a flying machine? Well, if you grab hold of this latest gizmo in the market, you could persuade yourself that you are a spy or a superhero in the making. Camera sunglasses seem like a cool apparatus to keep your identity secret and take photos under cover. Imagine the excitement of stalkers, private investigators and the paparazzi in having such an invention in their hands.
How does this Spy Camera from ThinkGeekwork? You just need to push the shutter button above the right temple surreptitiously to take photos. If you need to take many shots quickly without being noticed, touching your temple repeatedly may arouse suspicion. You can then use a coin-sized remote control that activates the shutter. The camera sunglasses can capture 1.3 megapixel still images at a resolution of 1280 x 1024. The UV400 polarized flip-up lenses are made of high quality lightweight material. It also comes with a rechargeable battery which can last for nine hours and a USB 2.0 drive for data uploading and downloading. The camera sunglasses are equipped with a built-in MP3 player to further disguise the photography activity from anyone loitering nearby.
Aren’t these three-in-one shades the perfect gift for birthday or Father’s Day?
- How to Find Camera Roll and Photos In iOS 8 (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch)
- AVG Antivirus 2015 and AVG Internet Security 2015 Free Download With 1-Year License Serial Key Code
- How To Boost iPhone 6 and iOS 8 Device’s Battery Life (Updated for iOS 8)
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II With 20.2-megapixel and 65-point Autofocus Starting Price $1,799
- Panasonic LX100 Largest Sensors Ultra-compact Camera