Have you ever wished you own one of those gadgets seen in James Bond movies or the Batman Returns, Transformers and Mission Impossible blockbusters? A penknife that flips open into a poison dart, a lighter that doubles as a pistol, a car that can transform into a flying machine? Well, if you grab hold of this latest gizmo in the market, you could persuade yourself that you are a spy or a superhero in the making. Camera sunglasses seem like a cool apparatus to keep your identity secret and take photos under cover. Imagine the excitement of stalkers, private investigators and the paparazzi in having such an invention in their hands.
How does this Spy Camera from ThinkGeekwork? You just need to push the shutter button above the right temple surreptitiously to take photos. If you need to take many shots quickly without being noticed, touching your temple repeatedly may arouse suspicion. You can then use a coin-sized remote control that activates the shutter. The camera sunglasses can capture 1.3 megapixel still images at a resolution of 1280 x 1024. The UV400 polarized flip-up lenses are made of high quality lightweight material. It also comes with a rechargeable battery which can last for nine hours and a USB 2.0 drive for data uploading and downloading. The camera sunglasses are equipped with a built-in MP3 player to further disguise the photography activity from anyone loitering nearby.
Aren’t these three-in-one shades the perfect gift for birthday or Father’s Day?
- Microsoft Band – Microsoft First Fitness Wearable Starting With $199
- Shopping for an Apple product? Refurbished and Clearance Mac, iPad & iPod Products At Cheaper Price in Apple Store
- Download iTunes 12 for Windows and Mac OS X (OS X Yosemite Support)
- How To Create OS X Yosemite From Bootable Portable USB Flash Drive
- Microsoft OneNote for Android With Touch-friendly Navigation Free Download