Canon, the world digital imaging leader has just released the next evolution in its EOS 7D family, named as Canon EOS 7D Mark II Digital SLR camera (successor to EOS 7D), which features improvements over its predecessor with sports a brand new 20.2 APS-C CMOS megapixel sensor, 65-point autofocus system, Dual Pixel CMOS AF system, new 150,000-pixel RGB+IR 252-zone metering sensor for enhanced precision, 3-inch clear view II LCD with 1040k dots of resolution, 100% coverage optical viewfinder, and a pop-up built-in flash.
The CMOS sensor is designed to work with dual DIGIC 6 image processors that allow to capture 10 frames per second burst shooting rate, able to process 31 RAW images consecutively, or 1,090 JPEGs at full resolution, standard ISO range of 100–16000 that can expandable to ISO 51,600 aiming to offer professional photographers a comprehensive combination of speed, accuracy as well as image quality.
Besides that, EOS 7D Mark II also a good news for photographers who like to shoot wide-angles especially for weddings or parties. This camera offers users the ability to shoot in 1080p Full HD or 720p HD video up to 60p enabling slow-motion capture at full resolution.
Canon EOS 7D Mark II is targeted to hit US and Japan in November with the price of $1,799 without a lens. Additionally, it is offered in a kit version with Canon’s EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM zoom lens at an estimated retail price of $2,149.
There are including battery grip, wireless transmitter, dual memory card slots, USB 3.0 port, CompactFlash and SD card slot that compatible with ultra-high-speed (UHS) cards.
- McAfee Internet Security Free Download With 6-months Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15207 for Mobile – Here What’s Fixes and Improvement
- Cut the Rope: Magic Available for Free Download as Apple’s App of the Week – iOS, iPhone, iPad
- Zemana AntiLogger Free Download With Unlock Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16179 ISO Image Files Are Now Available to Download