The leading global provider of award-winning networking, storage, multimedia and memory solutions, Buffalo has announced the launch of its latest dual drive LinkStation Mini (LS-WS1.0TGL/R1). It’s a compact and handheld 1TB (terabyte) NAS (Network Attached Storage) device based on a pair of RAID-configured 2.5-inch 500GB hard drives, including an on-board TwonkyVision DLNA server, which allows users to stream media files through any DLNA-supported media player.
“The number of computer peripherals needed to keep up with today’s fast-paced digital world seems to add up daily,” said Takayuki Nishioka, CEO of Buffalo Technology, USA. “Businesses and consumers alike are seeking space saving solutions with the same level of performance and features as standard-sized NAS devices. The new LinkStation Mini is the ideal storage networking solution for these customers because it’s compact and easy-to-use, yet robust, feature-rich and extremely cost effective.”
Features Of Buffalo LinkStation Mini:
- Buffalo’s Web Access service allowing users to easily access content stored on the device over the Internet via a web browser
- Remote Power, which able to power up the unit remotely with the included Navigator software
- Extra USB port for additional external hard drive or printer
- 10/100/1000Mbps auto sensing Ethernet port
- Two 5,400RPM 2.5 inch notebook drives
- Support for RAID 0 and RAID 1
- Active Directory Support
The Buffalo’s 1TB LinkStation Mini which measures 5.31 x 3.22 x 1.57 inches is expected to be available in coming May for $699.
- Gloomlogue Photo Filter App For Windows Phone Free Download
- How To Make International Phone calls In Low Cost Without Internet
- How To Copy Existing YouTube Playlist Into YouTube Account
- How To Enable Dark Mode on Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10074
- Microsoft Security Essentials Update Version 4.8.0204.0 Free Direct Download Link