The American multinational corporation focusing on designing and manufacturing consumer electronics and closely related software products, Apple has announced that its iTunes digital media online store (www.itunes.com) is now the largest (No.1) music retailer in US, surpassing Wal-Mart, based on the latest data from market research firm – NPD Group.
“We launched iTunes less than five years ago, and it has now become the number one music retailer in the world,” said Eddy Cue, Apple’s vice president of iTunes. “We are thrilled, and would like to thank all of our customers for helping us reach this incredible milestone.”
According to the company, “With over 50 million customers, iTunes has sold over four billion songs and features the world’s largest music catalog of over six million songs.”
- Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 Free 3 Months Genuine License Key Code
- Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro vs MacBook Air specs comparison: Lenovo beats Apple in a ‘dance-off’
- Microsoft’s Lumia 535 – First 5x5x5 Microsoft Branded Smartphone
- How to Disable, Remove or Hide Internet Explorer 11 Search Box
- 141 Awesome Android 5.0 Lollipop Material Design Wallpapers For All Android Devices Free Download