The American multinational corporation focusing on designing and manufacturing consumer electronics and closely related software products, Apple has announced that its iTunes digital media online store (www.itunes.com) is now the largest (No.1) music retailer in US, surpassing Wal-Mart, based on the latest data from market research firm – NPD Group.
“We launched iTunes less than five years ago, and it has now become the number one music retailer in the world,” said Eddy Cue, Apple’s vice president of iTunes. “We are thrilled, and would like to thank all of our customers for helping us reach this incredible milestone.”
According to the company, “With over 50 million customers, iTunes has sold over four billion songs and features the world’s largest music catalog of over six million songs.”
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015 Free 3-Month Direct Download Links
- Google Play Store 5.0.31 APK (Material Design) Download Link
- How To Fully Charge iPhone and Smartphone in just 5 minutes – The Pronto
- Download Windows 8.1 September Update (KB2984006) For x86 / x64 Direct Download Links
- RoboForm Everywhere Free Genuine 1 Year Subscription Direct Download Link