The American multinational corporation focusing on designing and manufacturing consumer electronics and closely related software products, Apple has announced that its iTunes digital media online store (www.itunes.com) is now the largest (No.1) music retailer in US, surpassing Wal-Mart, based on the latest data from market research firm – NPD Group.
“We launched iTunes less than five years ago, and it has now become the number one music retailer in the world,” said Eddy Cue, Apple’s vice president of iTunes. “We are thrilled, and would like to thank all of our customers for helping us reach this incredible milestone.”
According to the company, “With over 50 million customers, iTunes has sold over four billion songs and features the world’s largest music catalog of over six million songs.”
- How to Save YouTube Videos Directly To iPhone’s Camera Roll and Watch Offline
- How to Boot from USB Drive to Install Windows, Ubuntu, or OSX on Surface Pro Devices
- WhatsApp Make It Happened With WhatsApp Web for iOS Now Available for iPhone users
- Coolmuster Android Assistant Free Download With Genuine License Key
- Poweradd Apollo2 10000mAh Solar Power Bank Powered By The Sun