The American multinational corporation focusing on designing and manufacturing consumer electronics and closely related software products, Apple has announced that its iTunes digital media online store (www.itunes.com) is now the largest (No.1) music retailer in US, surpassing Wal-Mart, based on the latest data from market research firm – NPD Group.
“We launched iTunes less than five years ago, and it has now become the number one music retailer in the world,” said Eddy Cue, Apple’s vice president of iTunes. “We are thrilled, and would like to thank all of our customers for helping us reach this incredible milestone.”
According to the company, “With over 50 million customers, iTunes has sold over four billion songs and features the world’s largest music catalog of over six million songs.”
- Windows 10 Mobile Build 14342 Released – Here’s What’s New, Fixed, and Known Issues
- 20 Keyboard Shortcuts In WhatsApp Web for Everyone
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14342 ISO Images Direct Download Links
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14342 What’s New, Fixed, and Known issues for PCs
- Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book Latest New Firmware Updates