The American multinational corporation focusing on designing and manufacturing consumer electronics and closely related software products, Apple has announced that its iTunes digital media online store (www.itunes.com) is now the largest (No.1) music retailer in US, surpassing Wal-Mart, based on the latest data from market research firm – NPD Group.
“We launched iTunes less than five years ago, and it has now become the number one music retailer in the world,” said Eddy Cue, Apple’s vice president of iTunes. “We are thrilled, and would like to thank all of our customers for helping us reach this incredible milestone.”
According to the company, “With over 50 million customers, iTunes has sold over four billion songs and features the world’s largest music catalog of over six million songs.”
- Hyperlapse From Instagram Capture High-Quality Time Lapse Videos
- Grammar Nazi Helps Learn Proper English While You Read On Android
- How To Add WhatsApp Sharing Button On WordPress Website or Blog
- How to Fix WordPress Error Establishing Database Connection
- Earn Money Each Time Unlock Smartphone With Unlockar Lockscreen App