Sprint and Kyocera have announced the upcoming launch of new innovative Kyocera Echo multi-tasking Android-powered handset, which claims as the first dual-touchscreen smartphone, featuring dual 3.5-inch WVGA touchscreen connected by an unique 3-dimensional pivot hinge to achieve tablet-like experience, thanks to the oversized 4.7-inch display (combination of 2 screens).
- How To Enable Windows 8 Aero Glass-Style Transparency Effect
- BBC iPlayer Finally Arrives on Windows Phone 8 Free Download
- Viber Desktop for Windows & Mac Desk with Video Calling Feature
- Enable SugarSync to Sync External USB and Network Drives
- Sony Xperia ZR Waterproof Smartphone Allows Underwater Full HD Video Shooting